- 1655 Summit Pt, Snellville, GA 30078
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 1944 Sqft
- Gorgeous renovation! 4 Bed, 3.5 Bath. New everything - Inside/Outside paint; fully finished basement (would be great in-law suite); kitchen w/ granite countertops, SS appliances; all bathroom have new toilets, vanities, faucets; master bedroom w/ beautiful trey ceiling, his/hers closets, and master bath w/ river rock shower, separate soaking tub and double vanities. Too many extras to list! Must see!
- 8711 Moss Hill Dr, Clermont, GA 30527
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2082 Sqft
- Amazing home in a beautiful subdivision - this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath traditional style home on almost an acre (+/- 0.83) is amazing - well maintained, in the front of the neighborhood - large bedrooms - open floor plan - separate dining room - flat and private back yard!
- 5411 Palmetto Ct, Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1756 Sqft
- 4 Bedroom / 3 Bath - Traditional Style home located in Flowery Branch Schools - Cul-de-sac lot - private back yard - finished downstairs - open floor plan - 2 car garage with workshop area. PLEASE SEE AGENT REMARKS
- 2738 Farmstead Ct, Grayson, GA 30017
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2808 Sqft
- Great Short Sale Opportunity - 3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath Traditional Style home located in the much desired Grayson School cluster - Wide open floor plan - hardwoods - wall to wall carpet - private backyard with deck and fenced yard perfect for entertainers - well maintained - ready to move!
- 3033 Loring Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2608 Sqft
- This home has a great structure, just needs some care - 5 Bedroom | 3 Full Bath Ranch style home with full basement - open floor plan - hardwood floors - commercial cooking range - would be a great rental property just off Cobb Parkway - This home will not be eligible for traditional financing - Property in auction. 5% buyer premium on winning bid. Bidding begins 9/30/2017 - 10/03/2017. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN AUCTION. Tax records are incorrect -0 this is for center parcel ONLY
- 260 E Memorial Dr, Dallas, GA 30132
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1298 Sqft
- Fantastic Short Sale Opportunity - 3 bedroom / 2 bath ranch style home with Stone on 4 sides - Hardwoods throughout the home - NO CARPET! - Wood Stove in Livingroom with built in shelves - Large Master bedroom - screened in back porch - custom built fire pit for those evening of relaxation!
- 174 Banyon Creek Dr, Talmo, GA 30575
- 7 Beds · 4 Baths · 3627 Sqft
- Amazing 7 Bedroom / 4 Bath Traditional style home located on 5+ acres in Jackson County! Hardwoods and Tile throughout - Large Study with built in bookcases - Large formal dining room great for your entertainment - updated kitchen with gas stove - large wood burning fireplace in family room - Living Room - Sun Room - Screened in porch with Eze-Breeze retractable windows on porch - 25'x52' drive through work shop - 3 stall barn with tack room and fenced pasture - Large fishing pond with covered dock in the back yar ...
- 1628 Spring Hill Ct, Monroe, GA 30656
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1626 Sqft
- Great 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath Ranch style home located in quiet neighborhood in back of cul-de-sac - open floor plan - view from kitchen to family room - breakfast area - separate dining room - large master suite with sitting area and large master bath - well maintained, 1+ acre lot - Private back yard with covered patio
- 2720 Dacula Cove Cir, Dacula, GA 30019
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1483 Sqft
- Short Sale Opportunity - 3 bedroom, 2 bath Ranch style home on one street neighborhood in Dacula Schools - Large Master with double vanity - Garden tub - Would be great starter home with some work or a fantastic rental home. If its active, its available!
- 133 Sandalwood Cir, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1082 Sqft
- Great 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom Townhouse just minutes from Downtown Lawrenceville - This is an end unit with plenty of parking - open living area with hardwoods - large closets in the bedrooms - stained cabinets in kitchen